What Every CMA Student Should Know About the Library
- Use your student ID and password to access article databases.
- Use your Port Pass to check out books.
- The Library has selected textbooks on Reserve.
- The Library collects books, DVDs and videos on cruise countries.
- If the Library doesn't have a book you need, we can borrow it from another library.
- Librarians have experience helping students narrow down a topic, expertly search databases, and cite sources.
- Library staff are here to help you find information you need. Call, email, or come in!
Check the TJ section in the Cal Maritime Library for mechanical engineering books.
Marks' Standard Handbook for Mechanical Engineers
Call Number: REF TJ151 .A92 2006
Publication Date: 2006-12-07
Mechanical Engineers' Handbook
Call Number: REF TJ 151 .M395 2006
Publication Date: 2005-11-11
Call Number: REF TJ 151 .O245 2004
Publication Date: 2004-01-01