Global Studies and Maritime Affairs Research
This guide supports the research, coursework and special interests of students in the Global Studies and Maritime Affairs program.
What Every CMA Student Should Know About the Library
1. Use your student ID and password to access article databases.
2. Use your Port Pass to check out books.
3. The Library has selected textbooks on Reserve.
4. The Library collects books, DVDs and videos on cruise countries.
5. If the Library doesn't have a book you need, we can borrow it from another library.
6. Librarians have experience helping students narrow down a topic, expertly search databases, and cite sources.
7. Library staff are here to help you find information you need. Call, email, or come in!
Cal Maritime's librarians are available to help one-on-one with your research.
Your GSMA librarian is:
Michele Van Hoeck
Connect with Michele Van Hoeck or another librarian:
In the Library Building - Ask for help at the service desk. See the Library's hours of operation.
By Phone and E-mail - You can reach the library at 707-654-1090. Also, you may contact any of our professional staff directly.
By Appointment - We can also set aside time to discuss the more in-depth information needs that you may have.