Global Studies and Maritime Affairs Research
This guide supports the research, coursework and special interests of students in the Global Studies and Maritime Affairs program.
What Every Cal Maritime Student Should Know About the Library
1. Use your student ID and password to access article databases.
2. Use your Port Pass to check out books.
3. The Library has selected textbooks on Reserve.
4. The Library collects books, DVDs and videos on International Experience trip countries.
5. If the Library doesn't have a book you need, we can borrow it from another library.
6. Librarians have experience helping students narrow down a topic, expertly search databases, and cite sources.
7. Library staff are here to help you find information you need. Call, email, or come in!
Cal Maritime's librarians are available to help one-on-one with your research.
Your GSMA librarian is:
Michele Van Hoeck
(707) 654-1097 or email@example.com
Connect with me:
In the Library Building - Ask for help at the service desk.
By Appointment - We can also set aside time to discuss more in-depth information needs you may have.